Saturday, April 24, 2010

a little collaboration never hurt anybody

Alright, so a post or two ago I gave a little glimpse of my brother and his fiance's engagement session, although I didn't show you most of my favorites because I didn't want to spoil the ones on the announcements before they came out. Since then, the announcements have been designed by my wonderfully talented sister, Whitney Gillis. Here's the finished product... (but picture it in a 5x5 trifold on pearl finished paper and then you are really seeing it in it full glory)...!


[inside, across all three panels]




[middle flap] [back] [front]




and accompanying save the date cards...

[front]



[back]



Call me biased, but I think she really does some great work. But don't just take my word for it, you should really check out her site Whitney Gillis Design. She has you covered for any occasion you can fathom! Birth announcements, Christmas cards, wedding announcements, save the date cards, party invitations, we've moved postcards, valentines day cards, bridal shower invitations... She custom makes your announcements for heavens sake. Give her site a look! I guarantee you will like what you see...plus, I heard that [enter the big news in your life here]... Why aren't you telling everybody

No comments: